Add a description to your workspace
When you open a workspace, in the Pages view, at the very top, next to the workspace name there is an editing icon that opens a description field. We see time and time again that users leave this field empty. However, it serves a very specific purpose: In it, you should describe:
- what is to be documented in that workspace,
- what should be documented elsewhere (and where relevant, point to where)
- and how to interpret the data model (how each component type is defined,
- what elements do not belong in this workspace (where relevant, point to where),
- what kind of relationship/integration/dependency does each reference type represent etc.).
This information is necessary to ensure that the quality of your documentation remains high.
Open Edit Workspace Properties by either right-clicking on the Workspace in the Navigator or choosing it from the Main Menu on the left side. Click on Edit Description.