Add a description to your workspace
When you open a workspace, in the Pages view, at the very top, next to the workspace name there is an editing icon that opens a description field. We see time and time again that users leave this field empty. However, it serves a very specific purpose: In it you should describe
- what is to be documented in that workspace,
- what should be documented elsewhere (and where relevant, point to where)
- and how to interpret the data model (how each component type is defined,
- what elements do not belong in this workspace (where relevant, point to where),
- what kind of relationship/integration/dependency does each reference type represent etc.).
This information is necessary to ensure that the quality of your documentation remains high.
Open Edit Workspace Properties by either right clicking on the Worskpace in the Navigator or choosing it from the Main Menu on the left side. Click on Edit Description.