This integration will allow you to create issues in JIRA from Ardoq.
- Log into Ardoq.
- Go to Preferences/Organization settings/Manage current.
3. In the pop-up window, click on Jira and copy the Application Link.
4. Now, leave Ardoq open and log into JIRA.
5. Click on the gear icon and go to Applications.
6. In the left column, click on Application links. Paste the application link you copied from Ardoq in the box and click on the Create new link button.
7. In the pop-up window, click Continue.
8. In the next window, fill in the mandatory fields and tick the Create incoming links-box. Click _Continue. _
9. Now, leave Jira as it is and go back to Ardoq.
10. Go to Menu/Organization/Manage [your organization].
11. Click on Jira and paste your JIRA endpoint without trailing slash in the first box.
12. In the same window you will need to, in turn, copy the Consumer Key as well as click on Show public key and copy this key.
13. Now, go back to Jira.
14. Paste the Consumer Key in the first box. Enter a name of your choice in the second box. Paste the Public Key in the third box. Click Continue.
15. Now, go back to Ardoq and click on Authenticate.
16. In the next window, click Allow.
17. Add Jira view – Add the Jira view to your workspace by selecting from the “Manage Views” menu: