Relationships view shows all the references and the component they point to as a dependency graph for the current workspace.
Click on any node to navigate to the component. Click on the line to jump to the actual reference.
Click on a node and drag it to adjust the placement of it.
- Click on the menu button to expand the options menu for this view
- Click on Include Parents button to include the parent components in the graph.
- It may surprise you to see that components that you thought were unrelated actually are really dependent on each other.
- Click on Distance button to change the distance between the components via the slider that pops up.
- Click on Gravity button to change the gravity that affects the placement of the components. The higher the gravity, the more clustered they will become.