Docker Compose Add-on
Connect your Continous Integration system to the Docker Compose add-on, and you will never have outdated documentation again!
Automation is simply done with an HTTP POST to our Docker Addon Service. Here is an example using curl:
curl -i -XPOST -H "Content-Type: application/json" -H "Accept: application/json" –data-binary @docker-compose.yml 'http://docker-compose.addon.ardoq.com/yaml?token=&org=&wsname=&repos=&account=&password='
The Docker Compose file is in the POST body, and the parameters are as follows:
- token: Ardoq API access token (personal)
- org: Your organization account name in Ardoq
- wsname: Name of the workspace to store the import
- repos: Comma separated list of extra repositories to include in Docker parent image hierarchy search.
- account: Optional Docker HUB account name.
- password: Optional Docker Hub password.
If you’re concerned about security using your docker hub credentials, you can also run the add-on locally using Docker.
docker run -d -p 9009:9009 -e ARDOQAPIURL="https://app.ardoq.com" -e ARDOQWEBURL="https://app.ardoq.com" ardoq/ardoq-docker-compose-addon:latest